Goodbye Tune Up Tuesday and Mr. Linky
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that my Mr. Linky membership is expiring and I have decided not to renew it. It has been fun (encouraging and keeps me accountable!) to write Tune-Up Tuesdays however, though some may comment, few link up. I have been persistent throughout the year however, I now feel that it is time to retire it.
Here are the Tune Ups from the past year. Because of the Blogger to WordPress changeover, the tags and categories still need to be finished therefore I didn’t have time to locate them all.
- Get It, Together!
- Being Intentional: 2010 Goals
- Family Traditions: Embracing Change
- Jesse Tree- Journey to the Manger
- The UnPerfect Gift Basket
- Unplugged or Unhinged
- Are You Listening? One Simple Step
- How’s Your Balance?
- Easy Steps to Clean a Fridge
- Heart Towards Home; Heart Towards God
- Cute Interruptions
- Starting to Let Go
- Shortcomings, Flaws and Limitations
- Scatter-Brained and Easily Distracted
- Tune Up Tuesday Tune Up
- Celebrate Change
- Thinking the Best
- Down Days – Where to Focus?
- Bible Reading and Love Letters
- Second Chances