Could You Use A Chore Chart for Toddlers?
Chloe is two and this is her chore chart. This picture below is Chloe’s first attempt at setting the table. Pretty good if you ask me!
Chore Chart Tips:
- Receive Chart via email by contacting me
- Print it after changing the name (unless your daughter’s name is Chloe) and editing the chores to suit your family
- Laminate it (some office stores charge a small fee for this) or you can use a page protector sheet from the dollar store
- Put it on the fridge, high enough up that it requires help from mommy or daddy to fill it in
- Use small magnets (Ebay, Dollar Store), dry erase markers or a combination of both
- Head over to Simple Mom and Org Junkie for ideas on how to incorporate your little ones into daily activities and figuring out what they are capable of.
I made Chloe’s chart in MS Excel (it can also be opened with Open Office (a free program) so if you would like me to email you a chart for your own use, please contact me at beautifulcalling (at) gmail (dot) com.
Do you have a site you like for information on toddlers, chores and keeping house? Please leave the link in the comments. It would be much appreciated!
Thank you to a number of sources for their clipart
Related Topics: Learning Poster